Centre Technologies strives to be a client’s trusted advisor, to know the client’s business inside and out and offer solutions to issues small and complex, faced each day. There is a strong presence of enablement at Centre Technologies. We pride ourselves in our willingness to empower our employees. Knowledge is power, and we want our employees to reach their goals and obtain the careers they dream of. We support them through training, certifications, and higher education. Centre Technologies also rewards deserving employees by hiring and promoting from within. Over 60% of our current managers and supervisors were promoted from a staff level position. We believe that our clients, our partners, and our employees are key to our success and that these pieces combined make up who we are, Centre’s DNA.
Do you like having variety in your work? Do you have Billing experience? Centre Technologies, an award-winning, growing-like-a-weed IT solutions and services company, is seeking an Accounting Specialist to process billing and assist with AP, payroll, and special projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares analysis of accounts and generates reports
- Researches account discrepancies
- Calculates complex monthly commissions
- Reviews and processes semimonthly expense reports
- Creates financial reports for monthly, quarterly and year-end closings
- Prepares and analyzes daily, weekly, and monthly billing reports
- Learns procedures and acts as backup for AP, collections, and payroll
- Assists department personnel as necessary
- Other duties as assigned to meet business needs
To be successful, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Problem solving
- Quality control
- Attention to Detail
- Works Well in a Team
- 1+ Years of QuickBooks experience required
- Degree in Accounting or 3-5 years equivalent experience required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required