Centre Technologies strives to be a client’s trusted advisor, to know the client’s business inside and out and offer solutions to issues small and complex, faced each day. There is a strong presence of enablement at Centre Technologies. We pride ourselves in our willingness to empower our employees. Knowledge is power, and we want our employees to reach their goals and obtain the careers they dream of. We support them through training, certifications, and higher education. Centre Technologies also rewards deserving employees by hiring and promoting from within. Over 60% of our current managers and supervisors were promoted from a staff level position. We believe that our clients, our partners, and our employees are key to our success and that these pieces combined make up who we are, Centre’s DNA.
Responsible for providing assistance in the daily operations of our Greenspoint office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, send, and receive shipments and packages. Communicate with carriers.
- Track shipments and enter information in business software.
- Review packing slips and correct discrepancies with vendor.
- Respond and follow up appropriately to reports of facilities problems.
- Assist with assembling and moving office furniture as needed.
- Coordinate and track office keys and keycards.
- Maintain schedule of cell phone upgrades and process cell phone repair claims.
- Ensure orderliness and cleanliness in “public” areas including reception, conference rooms, and kitchens.
- Maintain kitchens and ensure appropriate stock of supplies.
- Organize, clean, and maintain storage rooms and printer areas.
- Assist with set up and clean up for client meetings, staff meetings, and special events.
- Basic operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of postage meter and copy machines.
- Run errands, make pick-ups, take company vehicles for maintenance
- Sort and distribute mail and packages
- Assist with office moves and the preparation of (neaten, organize, and stock) workstations for new employees.
- Maintain and stock all printer stations.
- Maintain and manage office recycling and shredding program.
- Keep up appearance of office, e.g., pick up carpet, spot clean walls and glass doors.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Problem solving
- Quality control
- Attention to Detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to interact well with others
Experience / Requirements:
- 1-2 years related experience
- Able to lift and carry 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Valid driver’s license
- Basic computer skills
- Basic Microsoft Excel skills preferred