Manufacturer’s restrictions preclude us from accepting all returns and for certain purchases these terms do not apply. Centre reserves the right to refuse a product for return. Returns are subject to current manufacturer’s policies and require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to any return.
14-DAY RETURN PERIOD FOR CERTAIN PRODUCTS AND ACCESSORIES:
Unless you have a separate agreement with Centre, or except as provided below, all hardware, accessories, peripherals, parts may be returned within 14 days from the date on the packing slip or invoice for a credit or a refund of the purchase price paid, less shipping and handling, and any applicable restocking fees. Any product returned to Centre without prior authorization from Centre will be considered an unauthorized return, and the customer will not receive credit for the product and Centre will not ship the product back to you.
EXCEPTIONS TO CENTRE’S 14-DAY RETURN PERIOD:
Software may not be returned at any time, unless the software being returned is;
- Application software or operating systems installed by Centre on a returnable system which is being returned within the applicable return period; Or
- Media-based software that is unopened and still in its sealed package or, if delivered electronically, software that you have not accepted by clicking “I agree to these Terms and Conditions.”
If a product is defective or the return is the result of an error by Centre, Centre will arrange for shipping from the Customer back to the Manufacturer and from Manufacturer back to Customer after the item has been inspected by Centre. Most of our Manufacturers send replacement Product back to the Customer within 1 week or sooner.
Restocking Fees: Unless the product is defective or the return is a direct result of a Centre error, Centre may charge a restocking fee of up to 10% of the purchase price paid, plus any applicable sales tax.
How to Return a Product: Before returning a product, you MUST first contact the Centre Procurement Team and obtain a Return Material Authorization “RMA” number before the end of the applicable return period. Centre will not accept returns without a RMA number.
- Customer contacts Centre either direct through ISR/AE or through email request to the Centre Procurement Team. Someone from Centre will contact you to gather all pertinent facts and will issue you an RMA.
- Centre will arrange for shipping and send you an RMA along with a shipping label. Once you have received an RMA and shipping label with instructions from us, you must ship the product within 3 days. Customer cooperation is expected as Centre must abide by manufacturer’s timelines for the return of Product.
- For partial returns, your credit may be less than the invoice or individual component price due to bundled or promotional pricing or any unadvertised discounts or concessions. In all cases, the decision to accept and give credit for partial returns will rest with Centre.
- Please ship back all products in the original or similar packaging, in as-new condition, along with any media, documentation and any other items that were included in your original shipment.. Certain Manufacturers will not accept a return if it is not in the original packaging.
- Upon receipt of your return, Centre will issue a credit or a refund of the purchase price paid, less shipping and handling, and any applicable restocking fees subject to this policy. Please allow up to 3 weeks for processing of credit to your account.
* Shipping & Handling and Restocking Fees Do Not Apply to TXDIR Customers