Centre’s Backup-as-a-Service, C-BaaS, is automatic cloud backup that instantly, agentlessly, and securely backs up every piece of data across your physical, hybrid, and virtual infrastructure. Our solution lowers your TCO while helping you meet your compliance regulations.
- Agentless cloud backup for faster, less resource-intensive architecture
- Military-grade security encryption
- Integrated deduplication for more efficient storage and data compression
- Mass deployment functionality from a single point of orchestration
- Continuous data protection with recovery back to any point in time
Centre Technologies and Asigra
Asigra is the industry leader in cloud backup solutions, and their award-winning Asigra Cloud Backup™ provides the scalability and manageability our clients’ environments demand. We chose to partner with them to provide our clients with the next level of protection, disaster recovery, and backup.
The Better Backup Solution
Reliability: Incoming and outgoing data are ensured to arrive at its designated location faster and more efficiently.
Lower TCO: C-BaaS software integrates with your existing architecture, eliminating the need to purchase and maintain other backup systems.
Security and Compliance: C-BaaS protects your data with encryption that meets the compliance requirements of government and healthcare.
End-to-End Platform: Our solution consolidates your backup processes across the entire IT infrastructure, including desktops, servers, mobile devices, VM’s, and cloud-based platforms.
Compatibility: The software works on any platform in any environment. Its unprecedented flexibility allows any company to take advantage of this business enhancing solution.
Disaster Recovery: Our clients can access their backed-up data within minutes after a catastrophic data loss.
ADDITIONAL ENTERPRISE BACKUP RESOURCES
- Download the cut sheet: C-BaaS, Powered by Asigra
- Download the cut sheet: C-BaaS for Healthcare Providers
- Blog Post: Zenith Infotech Customers – Are You Looking for a New Backup-as-a-Service Provider?